Getting to know your island


 This one sources from Britannica told me some interesting things about Grenada. One of those things that I read from it was that it was one of those countries that was being conquered by other countries like Brittan and the french and had to fight to gain its independence from then till the year 1974. It also told me how the population is there and that on the island it is majority African, mixed, east Indian. Britannica also states that the island heavily relies on financial support from the United Kingdom and other countries. One interesting thing that I found out about the island is that the countries government heavily encourages tourists to come to the country when it comes to things like trading and services and manufactures. The kind of topics that interest me the most is the kind of cultures the island has and how the country gained it's independence. There's more that I would like to know about the island and how things are today when it comes to the island culturally.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 3

Blog 6

My Intersts In Life